Is Fit3D Right for You?
The latest research shows that other body composition machines lack the equipment for data like this. We’ve partnered with Fit3D, industry leaders in accessible, comprehensive body composition scans. Unlike DEXA scans that can cost upwards of $150 in Raleigh, our Fit3D is an approachable method to extensive body measurements and progress tracking reports.
Initial Body Composition Scan
During your Initial Scan, we’ll give you a full orientation to the Fit3D, create your Fit3D account, discuss proper scanning procedures and let you take your baseline scan. The scan itself takes about 40 seconds. We’ll then provide you with information about your results so you have an accurate understanding of what your body composition measurements mean.
Components of Your Scan:
Body Measurements: 31 measurements, to be exact. While most people focus on the core 8 measurements (shown right), we’ll give you 3.5X that. If your body composition is changing, you’ll have all the measurements to see how.
- Body Composition: View your current body fat percentage, fat mass, lean mass and more. Ratios such as Waist to Hip Ratio and Trunk to Leg Volume Ratio are calculated for you.
- Balance/Posture: Fit3D uncovers tilts and standing imbalances, down to a fraction of an inch. See your progress over time as you work with a physical therapist to realign your body and be in optimal alignment.
- Body Shape Rating: A score based on the relationship of your body shape to cardiovascular related risk factors. The higher your score, the lower the risk for cardiovascular related health issues. See here for more details.
In & Out in <15 Minutes
During your follow up body composition scans, we know you’re already a pro. We’ll review best practices for scanning then collect your follow-up data.
You’ll get your results within minutes of your scan.
Features of a Follow-Up:
3D Body Feature: See how your body composition compares to the last measurements shown by both 3D image and measurements down to a fraction of an inch.
- Balance/Posture Improvement: Uncover every inch of progress made to your alignment. Fit3D will re-measure tilts and imbalances and show you how you’ve improved.
- Body Shape Rating: A score based on the relationship of your body shape to cardiovascular related risk factors. The higher your score, the lower the risk for cardiovascular related health issues. Click here for more details.